Skip to main content

Request a Transcript

ExchangeStudent Transcript Information

Northwest Kansas Technical College has authorized Parchment Exchange to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of student transcripts. Transcripts will not be issued if there is a Hold on their file at Northwest Kansas Technical College. All Holds must be resolved before a transcript will be released. Please contact the Business Office at 785.890.1503 if you have a Hold on file with Northwest Kansas Technical College.

Student academic transcripts are an official, permanent record of all the college courses you have taken while attending Northwest Kansas Technical College. In accordance with the Public Information Act and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, as amended, student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student’s written authorization and signature. No one else (including family members, spouse, parent, etc.) can request a student’s transcript.

Request a transcript through Parchment Exchange

For students that attended Northwest Tech between 1964 – 2002, request your transcript here.