To finalize your admission, we must have the following documents on file:
- Official High School Transcript or GED
- Must be mailed or faxed (Fax: 785-899-5711) directly from high school (a cover page from the school must be included with fax).
- Can be hand-delivered by student if received in a sealed envelope from the school.
- We do accept Official Transcripts through Parchment Exchange. Link: Parchment Exchange – Leader in eTranscript Exchange
- Official College Transcript (if applicable)
- ACT/SAT or AccuPlacer NextGen Test Scores
Northwest Kansas Technical College CEEB Code:7749
- We require test scores to determine placement in developmental courses. A score will not, in and of itself, disqualify you.
- If you have not taken the ACT, you may make an appointment to take the AccuPlacer Test on our campus at no cost.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA)
- Northwest Kansas Technical College FAFSA School Code: 005267
- Complete your FASFA at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov as soon as possible to see what type of financial aid you may qualify for.
- If you are a high school senior, you cannot complete your FAFSA until you and your parents have filed income taxes after the first of the year (of your graduation year). In the meantime, you may complete the FASFA Forecaster to estimate your aid.
- Email your FAFSA confirmation page to yourself.
If you will be entering the Medical Assistant or Respiratory Therapy programs, please note that additional documents will be required.
- Background Check
- Statement of Health
- Immunization Records (Tetanus, MMR, Hep-B)
- Tuberculosis (TB) Test (in June or July prior to class start)
- A TB Screening will be offered on campus in the Fall
- Background Check
- Immunization Records (Tetanus, MMR, Hep-B, Vercelli)
- TB Test (in June or July prior to class start)
- Letter of Intent
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Anatomy & Physiology (5 credits)*
- Medical Terminology (3 credits)*
*Classes must be completed before enrolling into RT program classes.