Skip to main content

Transfer Equivalencies

Northwest Tech established general education transfer course equivalencies with the colleges and universities listed below for ease of transfer between institutions. The purpose of defining course equivalents is to clarify the evaluation of transfer credits to allow students to plan their academic career and minimize credit loss.

Most general education courses offered at Northwest Tech are eligible to transfer to and from the listed institutions. For specific course information please contact the Office of Academic Affairs at 785.890.1509.

An equivalent course may or may not apply toward a specific degree. An academic advisor can review your transcript alongside program requirements to make this determination. For an official evaluation of transfer credits, students are encouraged to apply for admission at Northwest Tech and submit official high school and post-secondary transcripts.

Kansas System-Wide Transfer


There is a growing list of courses approved by the Kansas Board of Regents for guaranteed transfer among all Kansas public postsecondary institutions.

Visit: for more information.

Reverse Transfer


Students who transfer to a Kansas public university from a Kansas public community college or technical college (or vice versa) are eligible for Reverse Transfer, which allows for the attainment of any associate degree for which one is eligible along the way to additional certificates and degrees.

Visit: for more information.

Transfer Colleges:

Click on any of the universities below to download and view transfer equivalencies for that specific institution.