Area Board of Control Meetings
Board meetings are generally held at 3:00pm (MT) on the fourth Saturday of the month in the Board Room on the Northwest Tech campus, located at 1209 Harrison, Goodland, KS 67735.
We will commence in-person board meetings, with an optional Zoom meeting for those who wish to still meet via video, on July 24, 2021 at 3:00pm (MT) in the Board Conference Room. For those using Zoom (video conferencing) or conference call, the information to connect is below:
- Call in number:+1 312 626 6799
- Meeting ID: 657 057 2348
- Meeting Password: 1209
Zoom Video Link:
To use the video conferencing ability, you will need to download Zoom on your computer or device.
Due to the need for an executive session, we will remove non-board members from the call/video during that time. The meeting will resume following the conclusion of the conference call.
Board Meeting Dates (2020-2021) - Proposed
- July 25, 2020 (Goodland) Annual Meeting
- August 22, 2020 (Goodland)
- September 19, 2020 (Remote via Zoom)
- October 24, 2020 (Goodland)
- November 21, 2020 (Quinter)
- December 12, 2020 (Goodland)
- January 23, 2021 (Goodland)
- February 20, 2021 (Remote via Zoom)
- March 27, 2021 (Goodland)
- April 24, 2021 (Goodland)
- May 7, 2021 (Goodland - following commencement)
- June 26, 2021 (Remote via Zoom)
- July 24, 2021 (Goodland)
Northwest Tech board meetings are open to the public, with the exception of executive session, which are closed to discuss items allowable under the Kansas Open Meetings Act.
Members of the community who wish to address the board for public comment must contact board clerk Sherri Knitig via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 7 calendar days in advance of the meeting to be placed on the agenda. This allows for the release of the agenda to the board in a timely manner. Public comment is limited to 5 minutes.