Area Board of Control Meetings
Board meetings are generally held at 3:00pm (MT) on the fourth Saturday of the month in the Board Room on the Northwest Tech campus, located at 1209 Harrison, Goodland, KS 67735.
We will commence in-person board meetings, in the Board Conference Room on the campus in Goodland, with a Zoom meeting option for those who are unable to attend in-person. Zoom information in order to connect is listed below:
- Call in number:+1 312 626 6799
- Meeting ID: 657 057 2348
- Meeting Password: 1209
Zoom Video Link:
To use the video conferencing ability, you will need to download Zoom on your computer or device.
Due to the need for an executive session, we will remove non-board members from the call/video during that time. The meeting will resume following the conclusion of the conference call.
Board Meeting Dates (2022-2023)
- July 27, 2022 - Annual & Regular Meetings (5:00 pm MT - Goodland)
- August 27, 2022 (Goodland)
- September 17, 2022 (Goodland)
- October 29, 2022 (Quinter)
- November 19, 2022 (Goodland)
- December 14, 2022 (5:00 pm MT - Goodland)
- January 11, 2023 - Special Meeting (6:00pm MT - Goodland and Zoom)
- January 28, 2023 (Goodland)
- February 25, 2023 (Goodland)
- March 25, 2023 (Goodland)
- April 22, 2023 (Goodland)
- May 12, 2023 (Goodland - following Commencement)
- June 28, 2023 (5:00 pm MT - Goodland)
Northwest Tech board meetings are open to the public, with the exception of executive session, which are closed to discuss items allowable under the Kansas Open Meetings Act.
Members of the community who wish to address the board for public comment must contact board clerk Sherri Knitig via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 7 calendar days in advance of the meeting to be placed on the agenda. This allows for the release of the agenda to the board in a timely manner. Public comment is limited to 5 minutes.