Area Board of Control Meetings
Board meetings are generally held at 3:00pm (MT) on the dates listed below in the Board Room on the Northwest Tech campus, located at 1209 Harrison, Goodland, KS 67735. Meetings held on weeknights are generally at 5:00pm (MT).
We will commence in-person board meetings, in the Board Conference Room on the campus in Goodland, with a Zoom meeting option for those who are unable to attend in-person. Zoom information in order to connect is listed below:
- Call in number:+1 312 626 6799
- Meeting ID: 657 057 2348
- Meeting Password: 1209
Zoom Video Link:
To use the video conferencing ability, you will need to download Zoom on your computer or device.
Due to the occasional need for an executive session, we will remove non-board members from the call/video during that time. The meeting will resume following the conclusion of the conference call.
Board Meeting Dates (2023-2024)
- August 26, 2023 (Goodland) - ANNUAL Meeting
- September 23, 2023 (Goodland)
- October 26, 2023 (via Zoom)
- November 29, 2023 (Goodland)
- December 15, 2023 (Goodland - Christmas party also!)
- January 15, 2024 - Special Meeting (6:00pm MT - Goodland and Zoom)
- January 27, 2024 (Goodland)
- February 24, 2024 (Goodland)
- March 27, 2024 (Goodland)
- April 27, 2024 (Goodland)
- May 17, 2024 (Goodland - BEFORE Commencement)
- June 26, 2024 (Goodland)
- July 24, 2024 (Goodland)
Northwest Tech board meetings are open to the public, with the exception of executive session, which are closed to discuss items allowable under the Kansas Open Meetings Act.
Members of the community who wish to address the board for public comment must contact board clerk Sherri Knitig via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 7 calendar days in advance of the meeting to be placed on the agenda. This allows for the release of the agenda to the board in a timely manner. Public comment is limited to 5 minutes.